We provide quality local, intrastate, and interstate moving services. We have immediate openings for driver/movers to accommodate our growth.
We are a full-service moving company, and this position involves loading, transporting, and unloading household goods.
We are looking for clean-cut, hardworking, and responsible professional driver/movers to help us provide top notch service to our loyal customers. The ideal candidate will have a clean driving record and be able to comply with our zero-tolerance drug policy.
Essential Functions and Duties:
-Transport goods using a company Bobtail, or your own truck
- Lead the crew in loading/unloading
- Inspect shipments prior to loading for proper packing or wrapping
- Perform accurate inventory of load
- Assist as needed in loading trucks and/or containers for forward movement via interstate commerce
- Perform pre-trip safety inspections on truck of moving equipment, interior and exterior of truck, straps and tensioners, walk-boards, etc.
- Maintain required documentation and paperwork for shipments, expenses, driver logs, and DOT regulations
- Packing boxes, properly padding/protecting furniture
- Disassembly/reassembly of furniture
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be willing to travel (local, intrastate and/or interstate)
- Ability to operate a box truck or tractor trailer (as applicable to your CDL qualification)
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to be on time and reliable; ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of DOT regulations
We will train the right candidate(s).
Required: Class C or CDL Class A
Required: Clean driving record (will be verified)
Required: Ability to meet background standards
We are operational Monday through Saturday for full-service moves, with some Sunday transportation
Copyright © 2019 Senior Moving Company - All Rights Reserved.