You will assist in providing traditional and full turnkey relocation services to our clients. Our team members are trained in sorting, packing, loading, and delivery of household items for commercial, local, intrastate, interstate, and senior relocations.
- Pack household goods for loading and delivery using proven professional packing methods.
- Disassemble and prep furniture for load, and delivery.
- Reassemble and assist in the proper placement of furniture.
- Load delivery vehicles utilizing efficient, proven methods to ensure safe delivery.
- Complete inventory process on shipments.
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections of moving equipment.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service, patience, leadership, and communication skills.
- Performing responsibilities with great care and attention to detail to ensure safe delivery.
- Maintain a professional attitude and conduct with team members and clients.
- Solid work ethic, reliable, and punctual.
- Physical stamina and ability to move and lift heavy boxes.
- Operate basic moving equipment.
- Possess a Class C, CDL, or Class A driver’s license with a clean driving record (will be verified).
- Meet required background standards.
- Willing to work locally with the potential to travel for intrastate or interstate commerce.
- Schedules will include Monday through Saturday with occasional Sundays.
Pay $19 to $22 - Based on experience
Dental Savings Plan
Experience preferred, but not required. Willing to train the right candidate(s).